Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ya gotta love the houses!



Gingerbread houses, I mean. There is something very exciting about gingerbread houses. Now, lest you think I am a super-crafty lady, I am talking about "fake" g-bread houses. The kind you make with milk cartons and graham crackers and lots of icing and candy. The kind we always made growing up (and Nathan always ate). I remember Fruit Stripe gum for shutters, candy cane gates and pretzel fences. And I always remember how Laurel's looked absolutely perfect-like little edible works of art. But then, that is the way she did everything (and still does--you are amazing, sis!).

Hadland is embarking on his first g-house experience tomorrow at school. I got to go prep the houses so all they had to do was decorate them. I hope he loves it as much as I always did. Thank you, Gerry, for making magical holiday memories for all the Woods (and many others)!

No comments: