Here's what has gone on this summer so far:
- a trip to Canada where we enjoyed the temple, family, Slurpees, mosquito bites (NOT!), building a fence, and staying for Canada Day!
- we built some retaining walls and a basketball court in the backyard
- we put up the AWESOME trampoline that I have missed terribly
- we've seen TWO missionaries to the MTC
- we've seen another Wood grandchild born (yay, Summer!)
- we've read lots of books from the bookmobile
- we've taken lots of walks to the park
- we've done a lot of piano practicing
- we've done a lot of barbeque-ing
- we've eaten a lot of fruit :)
- we've watched a LOT of TV (boo, hoo)
- we've played a lot with the neighbors
- we've seen a lot of fireworks
- we've stayed up late A LOT!! (boo, hoo again)
And there is still a month of summer left!