Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I love it!

My kids' smiles make me so happy! For Family Home Evening, we went on a walk to explore our neighborhood. We found the neighborhood school, and the kids had a blast playing at the playground. For almost the whole time we were there, we had the place to ourselves. I watched the kids help and torture each other (usually not at the same time). I never heard so many giggles! Lauren was hilarious--she loved being chased down the slide by Hadland. What a blessing to have this little slice of joy!

Sarah ate TWO bowls of rice cereal today. We are hoping for some serious snoozing tonight! We will let you know how it goes...

By the way, today felt like SPRING!! I love warm weather, and today was a treat. I even dressed Sarah in a little dress (short sleeves, bare legs)! It feels like California today--hooray!

1 comment:

Sweetarita said...

Sounds like a fun FHE. I thought it was spring yesterday morning too but much to my dismay we woke up to a foot of snow!!! I can hardly wait till Spring arrives. It has to be my absolute favorite time of year.