Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ho-hum

Sometimes I feel like I must be a manic depressive (I know, its not called that anymore, but I just don't identify with bipolar--call me picky). Some days I am up--really up, and then it seems like a day later I am NOT up.

Yesterday was great--piano, getting tax stuff done, etc, etc.

Today--not so much. Maybe I am just getting ready for my monthly visitor (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). That always makes me grumpy, lifeless, ho-hum.

Yay. I have so much to look forward to in the next few days.

I think I'll go take some Advil.

P.S. I hope that my new congregation at church doesn't think I'm a lame-o for only showing up every other week. I think Hadland is coming down with something, and Sarah never sleeps for more than 8 hours at night, so she is always sporting a hacking cough. She has already stayed home from church twice this month. Her Sunbeam teachers won't even know who she is! At least Larry and I take turns staying home. That way I can go at least a couple times a month, guaranteed!

No comments: