Today I want to make a non-exhaustive list of things for which I am grateful.
The reason for non-exhaustiveness is because counting ALL my blessings would indeed be exhaustive and I still have a full house of kids and chores to do!
1. A husband who loves me.
2. A small gaggle of cute offspring to make me smile.
3. An extended family that loves and supports me and gives me opportunities for belly laughs and mint truffle bars every once in a while.
4. Lovely mountains to gaze at while I am vaccuming.
5. Blogs to help me (a horrible keep-in-touch-er) keep up on friends and family.
6. Three temples that I can see from Redwood Road (and a fourth I can see from my front porch).
7. Yummy food to eat.
8. An amazing home that WILL BE holy ground (once I get my act together :).
9. Music that I can hear, play, sing, and hum any time I want.
10. Lessons from God in many shapes and forms.
11. Knowledge that I am indeed divine, with Heavenly parents and a loving older Brother.
12. A Sacrifice that makes everything possible, forgiveable, do-able, and worth it.
13. Good in the world. Lots of it.
14. Mostly welcome opportunities to learn to sacrifice.
I thought I'd stop there--considering the number 14 has special meaning this month.
I AM blessed. So blessed. I just needed to remind myself today.