Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sarah's Blessing Day!






This past Sunday our angel Sarah Joy was blessed by her daddy. It was a sweet experience surrounded by family and friends. We were so glad to have all four grandparents here with us as well as many aunties, uncles, and cousins! We are so grateful to have such a supportive family.

Here are a few of the pictures. I am sad to say that I do not have good camera skills (unlike many of my friends), but at least you can get an idea of what she looked like. Her beautiful cousin Grace was blessed the same day, so I will put a picture of her as well!

3 comments:

_..._..._..._life is but a dream said...

How wonderful that Sarah and Grace could be blessed the same day! Sure do miss you all and wish we could have been there. The boys and I had fun in the car on the way to the orthodontist yesterday - we played "Cash Cab" - if you've ever heard of that - (this cab driver asks trivia questions for cash prizes in his cab) Well - I was the cab driver and the boys were the contestants - The $200 question was - What is the name of U Larry's and A Melanie's new baby? They used their "phone a friend" lifeline and called Emilee and of course she knew and gave them the right answer! Tons of love to you all - Marilee

Jill Barker said...

I wish we could have been there with you all!! She is SOOOO beautiful!!! Jy

Buzz said...

Sarah looks beautiful!! What a special day with so much family. I are sorry we missed it, but I was thinking about you guys! Love you!
Melissa