Monday, February 12, 2007

I took a step out into the dark today!!


I know this sounds like I did something amazing, but it may seem amazing only to me. I put together a photo collage including each member of our family. I am going to try to post it here, but if you don't see it, I was not successful! :(

I just saw it, and I am bummed that it is so grainy. But you can just email me, and I will send you the digital image so you can see all of us in our loving glory!


Today Sarah turns four months old, and she had her first taste of rice cereal. She was really excited about it, but I couldn't tell if it was because I was holding something in my hand that she wanted to touch or that she really wanted the food. Needless to say, we have embarked on a new journey with her. The bet is on to see if she sleeps longer at night (Larry sure thinks she will).

No comments: