Monday, April 30, 2007

William takes to the road--for real!

Well, our William is amazing. Not that any of you are surprised. But we took off the training wheels tonight and within minutes he was riding his bike! We have some videos to share with you as well as photos.
Video #1-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWYsdKrPTIk This is William's tour de force! He totally rocked this by going all the way from one end of the street to the other starting and stopping by himself.


Video #2-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC2by4tt678 Larry wanted me to include this because it made him laugh so hard. This is me being an multi-tasking overprotective Mom. I was trying to take the video and make sure he didn't crash. You can imagine the rest (but you don't have to--you can watch it!). Just make sure to turn down your volume because I have a little bit of a "loud issue" as Larry puts it. But in my defense, it isn't really my fault that the microphone is right by my face (when I'm taking the footage). However I realize that I have a very piercing voice especially at close range :)

These other pictures are just ones I couldn't pass up putting on the blog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

cherie said...

you GO william!!!!!!
send some of that expertise our way.
dallin says he wants you to come play with him and his superman toy! :)