Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Time for a change...

I have been inspired. A good friend just blogged about a haircut, and I realized that I am WAY overdue!

My hair is now to the middle of my back, all one length (if you don't count the hairs that have broken off near where I put my ponytail holder), and I desperately need a change.

So the call goes out--what do you all do when you need to find a new style? Do you look in those magazines? Do you watch the celebs? Do you ask you mom/sisters/friends/significant other??What I really need is someone who knows me, who knows what would look good on me, and who can realistically tell me if I have it in me to style my hair the way it needs to be.

Any ideas, anyone? Does anyone know a ROCKIN' hair stylist in the Ogden area? Does anyone know a good style for a girl with a round face (think pie tin) and longish hair? I am ready for anything! Just something new.

2 comments:

Tara Brooks said...

As self-proclaimed Queen of changing hairstyles...hee hee, I have TONS of info. However, too much for a blog. I sent you an email. I hope it helps in your search for your perfect hairstyle. Whatever you end up doing, I want pictures though!

Buzz said...

You go girl! Don't be afaird would be my advice. Along with hair always grows back! HEe HEE I love my hair and will probably always have it like this. Change is scary, but GREAT!