Thursday, February 07, 2008

I love patterns...

especially in the Book of Mormon. When I find them, I feel like having a little party for my budding sensitivity! (i will definitely invite the Holy Ghost as the guest of honor!)

So now to the details:

1 Ne 11:1 (how is it that so much can be packed into one little verse?)
For it came to pass after I had desired to know the things that my father had seen, and believing that the Lord was able to make them known unto me, as I sat apondering in mine heart I was bcaught away in the Spirit of the Lord, yea, into an exceedingly high cmountain, which I never had before seen, and upon which I never had before set my foot.

Do you see the pattern?

1. desiring
2. believing
3. pondering
4. the reward--revelation!

Cool, huh?

I know, it is like patterns 101, but I love getting personal revelation where scriptures are concerned.

Now I just need to put it into practice. I was reading more last night, and I came across something that has always bugged me (but I am not going to share that thing with you, no offense). I am putting my pattern to the test. Maybe I will even share my findings (if it doesn't reflect poorly on my spiritual kindergarten-ness. :)

No comments: