Well here I am, remembering a little of 2010:
- being snowed in after Christmas
- actually DOING a puzzle with my kids (1500 pieces, no less!)
- enjoying Christmas Eve and Day
- basking in the glow of William's baptism
- seeing my children grow, learn, and come into their own
- struggling with my own imperfections
- seeking peace in trials (and finding it!)
- loving my family and friends
- taking in the beauty of the world that surrounds me
- rejoicing in teaching children at church with my sweet hubby
- cherishing that tall, dark, and handsome man I married 13 years ago!
- having a blast teaching music classes in my home
- looking forward to changes in myself in 2011 instead of beating myself up for 2010!
- striving to love myself, my family, and my life!
Well, that may seem vague, but four months away from blogging has been a little too long for me to remember too much of what has happened (and my memory only applies to phone numbers and random people in Barnwell that I sent wedding thank-you notes to)!
I'll be posting more, but don't hold your breath--I'm imperfect, but I'll do my best!