Are you a gardener if:
1. you can handle a rototiller?
2. you can pay your kids a penny a rock to pick them out of the garden plot?
3. you can wear a big floppy hat in the sun?
4. you then get completely lobster-esque on your arms?
5. you can dream about tomato juice dripping down your chin as you bite into your own homegrown tomato?
Well then, I guess I am a gardener. Really, the only requirement is that you have a garden, right? I guess you have to work in it, too.
Are you a gardener too? (potted plants count, you know?!)
One other question--are gardeners always sore?