Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Do not take counsel from your fears

I had an interesting experience yesterday. I was faced with a not-so-pleasant situation and completely broke down. Maybe I could blame the pregnancy hormones, but I think I need to be a little more honest with myself. My mind raced from "what-ifs" to other horrible scenarios as I let my fears take over. I was reminded that what is needed most in my life is a believing heart. Not a naive one, but a believing heart. I am so blessed, and the Lord wants to bless me even more. But I have to believe and wait upon Him.

On a happier note, we put a deposit on a cute little house. Who knows how long we'll be there, but I feel really good about making a little nest for my family there. The Lord DOES take care of us--of that I am sure!

Only four weeks away from my due date! I always dread this last month, but here goes! Let's see...Hadland was a week late, William was 5 days early, and Lauren was two weeks early. Any guesses as to when this little sweetie will make her debut?

3 comments:

cherie said...

no holding out....a house WHERE???
i need to know!!
:)

Watermelanie said...

Still in Ogden and still renting. Sorry about the confusion. I didn't mean to get you all excited over nothing. Its over by Ben Lomond High School.

Tiffany said...

Hopefully, your beautiful little girl will stay nice and warm right where she is until you get moved. May this be a nice, smooth month for your family. Love- Tiffany