Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Do not take counsel from your fears

I had an interesting experience yesterday. I was faced with a not-so-pleasant situation and completely broke down. Maybe I could blame the pregnancy hormones, but I think I need to be a little more honest with myself. My mind raced from "what-ifs" to other horrible scenarios as I let my fears take over. I was reminded that what is needed most in my life is a believing heart. Not a naive one, but a believing heart. I am so blessed, and the Lord wants to bless me even more. But I have to believe and wait upon Him.

On a happier note, we put a deposit on a cute little house. Who knows how long we'll be there, but I feel really good about making a little nest for my family there. The Lord DOES take care of us--of that I am sure!

Only four weeks away from my due date! I always dread this last month, but here goes! Let's see...Hadland was a week late, William was 5 days early, and Lauren was two weeks early. Any guesses as to when this little sweetie will make her debut?

1 comment:

Watermelanie said...

Still in Ogden and still renting. Sorry about the confusion. I didn't mean to get you all excited over nothing. Its over by Ben Lomond High School.