Saturday, September 30, 2006

We made it!

Well, we've moved! Tonight will be the third night sleeping in our new rental home. The Basuas were here yesterday to help us put stuff away (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!), and they even spent the night. If 13 (almost 14) people can stay in this cozy little house, anyone can!

I'll be sending out an email with our new address soon (as soon as Larry can get my computer set up--hint, hint), but if you are anxious, just email me, and I will let you know how to find us now!

Totally cool experience this evening! I was just putting stuff away and saw that there was a cable coming out of the wall downstairs where I had set up the "movie watching zone" for the kids with the little 13 inch TV. I plugged in and before you know it, I was watching a rerun of the afternoon session just moments after it had concluded. I don't even remember the last time that I actually saw conference--we usually just listen to it over the internet. It was just another reminder that, yes, I am in Utah, where they carry conference on regular TV. How cool!

Just to let you know--no baby yet. But I can't say how glad I am that we are in the new place. We may be surrounded by boxes and chaos, but we all have places to eat, sleep, and use the facilities (ahem). Now we just have to carve a little spot out for our cutie-girl-to-come!

No comments: