Monday, April 21, 2008

April is a great time for birthdays!

On Saturday I had a girls' day out. It was GREAT!! Within a five week period, me, my MIL Virginia, and my SILs Shauri and Darla have birthdays (and Hadland, too, but he isn't a girl). So we decided to get pampered. Virginia and Shauri had never had pedicures before, so we wanted them to try something new. I think they liked it (but it was a little weird for them). They were such good sports, and we all have lovely toes now!

And just so no one rats me out, I know darla is technically a may birthday, but she is an honorary April-ee for this year!

2 comments:

Sweetarita said...

Oh, I am sooooo Jelous!!!! I want to be there! I was trying to track mom down for her birthday but I am glad you and Darla and Shauri and mom got to celebrate! I think we are coming for Dougs wedding and we will have to do another girly day with all of us! Love you!

Melissa said...

Oh man, I am jealous too. But good for you. I am glad you had a fun time!