Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am not behind!

Well, more than a month has gone by, and no blogs! That is pretty much par for the course...BUT I am turning over a new leaf!

We are still plugging away here in Ogden where the heat is not as bad as it has been (pretty bad, let me tell you!). Hadland starts school in a couple of weeks, but not before we try to pack in a ton of fun in August.

I (Melanie) am William's new Sunbeam teacher (all the three and four year olds at church), and I am gaining new appreciation for Tracy Lovstedt and all those who have tended my sweet and ACTIVE boy over the years. I am also playing the organ (thanks, Mom for the lessons years ago--I've still not started playing the pedals--OOPS!) in Sacrament meeting, so Larry gets a lot of hands-on Daddy time at church. Needless to say, we all need naps before AND after church-hee hee!

We would love to see any of you that come to Utah! We had a fun dinner/game night with Manny and Ana Lara and their family this last week, and we are anticipating a visit from the Thunells one of these days. We have spent time with the Brandleys, Browns, Basuas, my parents, and Karin Knudsen, but we would love more visitors!

Hopefully we'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I wish I (Jen Black) had known you guys had moved to Ogden! We were just down there last week. But maybe this means we'll be able to see you again and get to know your kids!