There is a questionnaire making its way through my friends' blogs, so I guess it was inevitable that I would get tagged. So here goes!
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I have no idea! Somewhere hear family/friends, good schools, good ward. You get what I mean. Just not in the city--I need room to breathe and my kids need space to run OUTSIDE!
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
This may sounds really weird, but I have an old black slip that I love to wear around the house. Just think of it as a variation on the theme of a housedress (just don't expect me to answer the door in it). Unfortunately for Larry, it is not as sexy as it sounds.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
LIPS! and I lucked out with Larry :)
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I can't pass up anything Mack Wilberg does!
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
A windy spot where I can hear the leaves rustling in the breeze.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Feet or scalp.
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Well, I am probably stronger in body, but that's not saying much. (I have been pregnant four times, does that count for strength?)
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
As late as possible (and early enough to keep the kids from destroying the house).
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My grill (for pancakes, grilled cheese, etc).
11. What makes you really angry?
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Oboe, no questions asked.
13. Favorite color?
When I was younger it was definitely green. But now I think I'm more into yellow, white and blue (together). Just like my old family room/kitchen.
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
I would love an old fashioned VW bug! But I have to say I love my Odyssey (I'm a mom--what do you expect? It holds my kids AND our stuff AND a super-tall daddy).
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
16. Favorite children's book?
Only one? Hush a Bye Baby
17. What is your favorite season?
Spring, I think.
18. What is your least favorite household chore?
Bathrooms and mopping! Cooking, too. I don't mind the actual cooking, its the decision on what to make. UGH!
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
I don't think so. My body is a temple!
21. Can you juggle?
Absolutely--dressing one kid while combing another's hair at the same time as making a meal! I'm a pro.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
Shawn Stanley. Such a close childhood friend who committed suicide right before graduating Med School.
23. What's your favorite day?
Rainy, dark, cold--the perfect hot cocoa, read a book in bed day.
24. What's in the trunk of your car?
A stroller and various other things that shouldn't be there.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
I'm with Cherie--its In-N-Out or nothing, baby! Besides, even the thought of sushi makes me want to run and hide!