Thursday, March 26, 2009

Geniuses! Geniuses, I tell you!

Whoever came up with the Backyardigans is a genius, I tell you! Every episode has a different musical style--disco, hip hop, 80s pop, etc. Personally, I think it is the most fun show out there (well, maybe a tie with Word Girl). And


when I see my little girl head-banging to some sweet disco tunes a la Backyardigans, it does my heart good. I love "Surf's Up!" and "The Quest to the Flying Rock" and so much more! If you want some awesome songs to get stuck in your head, find some Backyardigans to watch!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cute Easter blog look! I was just appreciating Super Why! the other day. Some TV shows these days are so terrif!

Melissa said...

I LOVE that you are blogging so much! keep it up. The girls just learned about super y and love it! When Britt saw the computer she said, "Hey how did super y get on the computer?" To which Kalixta responded, "Cause the are famous!" Duh!!