Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh my goodness!

Last night my brother Mike was visiting (after spending the day sitting my kids) with Larry and myself. He mentioned that it was SO hot in our house that he could hardly stand it. It was a bit on the chilly side outside, so we opened the front door for a few minutes to cool off. And if you know me, I do NOT set my heater very warm (much to Larry's chagrin).

Fast forward to this morning. I got to sleep in a little, so I hadn't noticed the outdoors until about 30 minutes before we left for church. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Fierce wind, tons of snow falling, and the whole bit! What??! Didn't anyone let the weather people know that it will be April this week? Yikes!

I know what I want for my birthday (nope, you haven't missed it--it is in a week). I want sunshine. I want a picnic for General Conference. Is there anything wrong with a birthday wish?

I didn't think so.

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Hi, yes I still want to keep our plans and get together tomorrow. I left you a message on your cell, not sure if you got it? Give me a call or email me and we can set a time! I'm so excited!